Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 20 April 2015

Hello There!

Welcome to my new blog! A blog about everything German. A German blog in English language. I will be writing all about Germany that comes to my mind. From food, travel, places, event and of course about the Germany people. Their customs as well as traditions.

Do you know where Germany is? Germany is in Europe. It is in the Western part of  Europe and the neighbouring country of Denmark, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Poland.


This is a photo of the Glockenspiel at Marienplatz, Munich, Bavaria, Germany during my visit to my friends who were living nearby.  It is one of the tourist attraction a traveler should not miss in traveling to the city center of  Munich.


I will be writing more soon and so I hope you will come and visit my blog. Have a nice day!

Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment