Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Walking To The City



The photo I took while enjoying my walk in the city.

Walking is one of my hobbies. Not because I can´t drive a car but because I love it. Although I don´t do it as often as I should, I do it at least twice a week. In every city in Germany, there are places where one can enjoy walking in the woods or in the parks filled with beautiful flowers. 

The parks are being taken care of the city gardeners. Don´t you know that you have to go to school for 3 years to become a gardener in Germany? Yes, it is a must. No wonder the gardeners are experts about plants.

Below are some of the photos I took this afternoon while walking to the city. Sad to say, I still have to know the names of those plants.



Are they not lovely?

Magnolia? I am not sure.
It is always lovely to walk in a bright and sunny day when I can see Spring is here after a long and freezing winter.

Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment