Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

German Breakfast

When you go to a certain country for a vacation, what is the first thing you would like to know? For me, it would be what food the people in that country is eating and how the weather would be like.

A German breakfast is an easy breakfast to make as I only have to brew the coffee and buy fresh wheat bread rolls in the bakery nearby or I just have a whole wheat bread  slices I have brought yesterday. Sometimes, I buy ready to bake bread rolls and I only have to bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes.


                                          Whole wheat bread or Graubrot

German breakfast consists mostly of

  • Fresh whole wheat or Multigrain bread rolls
  • Whole wheat or rye loaf bread
  • Margarine or butter
  • Marmalade
  • Nougat / chocolate spread
  • Boiled or fried eggs
  • Ham, cheese or salami
  • Orange juice
  • Tea or brewed coffee

                                          Bread rolls or Broetchen / Brötchen

I hope this post is very helpful to you. Have a wonderful breakfast. Guten Apetit!

                                    
                                          Strammer Max- A German Breakfast

Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment